The Guide on PDF File Conversion Č More companies now prefers receiving documents in PDF form as its size is smaller than the original. If you are an office worker who is required to submit documents over the Internet, then you should learn how to convert documents into this modern version.
How to convert Word Documents into PDF
- First, you have to download a PDF converter from the Internet. There are many versions on the market and some of them are free.
- The next step is to install the free PDF converter on your computer. After installing the converter, open the PDF file you desire to convert and ensure it is edited and all the additional files are stored elsewhere.
- Then open the converter software and ensure it is compatible with the version of Word of the new document you are converting.
- After extracting the Word document, go to the destination where you saved it.
- Select the file and the extracted copy and press the “Convert” button.
- Ensure the PDF document is named “My PDF” and paste it in the “Pipe Output” area.
- Press the “Convert” button to save the file and rename it as an “Outlook Paid Advanced” document.
Additional Information and Other Important Details About Office 2010 and PDF Conversion
- The Basic version of Office 2010 is not installable on your computer as it is a High Definition format file. You can only convert it in PDF or generate it by using software like illusion software.
- If you have the professional version of Office installed, you can upgrade it to the Professional edition for free or purchase it from the Microsoft Store.
- If you have the P2010, you can only convert it into a PDF version. You cannot upgrade from P2010 to P2010 Professional edition.
Introduction to the Product
Very soon after you download the P2010, you will encounter many options for its conversion. Office 2010 has a content-negotiable feature that allows you to convert the document into a PDF file. However, there are many steps before you can do that. First of all, you have to apply for a license agreement. This can be done only if you are a business owner and you have an existing valid agreement for Microsoft Office bundled software and/or Office Home Premium.
After you have installed the license agreement, activated the software, and passed the legal verification, you can now work on your documents. However, you have to convert the document to PDF form, as you can see P2010 needs a title and individual page numbers. Furthermore, you can’t edit your P2010 file before generating the encoded version. purchasing the software is easy. The first thing you will desire to do is to select the “Convert P2010 Files to PDF” option from the “File” menu. The next step is to click the “Convert” button. After that, you should select the folder where you want to save your converted file. Click the option, and choose the file that you want to convert. On the conversion process, you can give the file a title, which is already assigned to it by adding a suffix to the title, such as.P01.XML.
If you want to edit your P2010 file in Office 2010, you need to purchase the software to do so. Otherwise, you can also use some of the free Office 2010 plug-ins to edit and convert P2010 files. After you have downloaded and installed the P2010 to your computer, you have to open it in your PDF reader application. Then, you have to locate the file, click on it and choose the “Convert P2010” option. After that, you can view the file under the PDF “Display Document” tab. Then, click on the “Save As” option. Depending on the PDF viewer, you may also need to change the file format. The last step is to click on the “Save” button to save your file, which will then be converted to the format of the PDF file. You can see how to convert P2010 files to PDF in the other step of this tutorial.
2. How to convert ABILITY Documents?
Those who can view Excel files in Word document format may also convert these worksheets to PDF format. If you haven’t heard about this, then you must learn more about it right now.
First of all, you must know that the files which are formatted in Excel are saved in a certain format. If you want to view the image, you have to convert it into format PDF. You can see this happen when you click the image, and then you see the “advantages of” the PDF. However, if you want to edit these worksheets, you have to convert them into Word format.